Whether you are planning an office party, product launch, champagne reception or award ceremony Leon String Quartet offers you a great variety of music choices for your event.
Leon String Quartet Kent were professional from start to finish and we would be delighted to engage them again.-Andrew Ironside, acting Vice-Chancellor, Canterbury Christ Church University.
Types of setlist include:
- A modern pop/rock/indie setlist with contemporary classics such as Bittersweet Symphony to floor fillers such as Bohemian Rhapsody and Beat It.
- A sophisticated range of classical music including baroque and classical styles such as Handel’s ‘Water Music’ and Mozart’s Eine Kleine. As well as Karl Jenkins’ dynamic ‘Palladio’.
- A relaxed setlist of jazz and easy listening perfect for background music and summer garden parties. With well known pieces such as Blue Moon and Summertime alongside lesser known works such as Grapelli/Reinhardt’s ‘Nocturne’.
How to choose music for corporate events
Our step by step guide gives instructions on how to choose music for your party, dinner or event. Click here to find out more: How to choose music for corporate events
We offer a bespoke arranging service of £50 per request to arrange any song that is not in our repertoire.
What we charge:
We have great rates for events in Kent starting from £400. For a professional string quartet in Kent we offer excellent value and a bespoke service.
How to pay:
Once you have confirmed your booking, we will send you an invoice for a deposit of £100 to be paid within 30 days of the email being sent. For the remaining fee we will invoice you up to 28 days before the event and you will have 14 days from receipt of the invoice to pay the balance of the fee.
Why choose us?
- Easily contactable
- Support on choosing your music, timings and set-up
- Competitive prices
- Great selection of repertoire to choose from
- Beautifully played live music for your event