Leon String Quartet Kent plays for wedding ceremonies, civil partnerships and wedding receptions across Kent and the South East.
We tailor our repertoire to your wedding day, to give you and your guests a unique and special experience
“When my husband and I first got to the venue, we could hear you from a distance, without seeing you all, it was with anticipation and excitement as we approached, that the music made us feel so relaxed and calm after the build up of the wedding planning” – Patricia, Mother of the Bride
We have a large collection of repertoire covering baroque and classical, to jazz, pop, rock, indie and film music. Take a look at our music themes below:
- A modern pop/rock/indie theme with contemporary classics such as Bittersweet Symphony to floor fillers such as Bohemian Rhapsody and Beat It.
- A sophisticated range of classical music including baroque and classical styles such as Handel’s ‘Water Music’ and Mozart’s Eine Kleine. As well as Karl Jenkins’ dynamic ‘Palladio’.
- A relaxed atmosphere of jazz and easy listening perfect for summer champagne receptions. With well known pieces such as Blue Moon and Summertime alongside lesser known works such as Grapelli/Reinhardt’s ‘Nocturne’.
How to choose your wedding music
Our step by step guide gives instructions on how to choose music for your wedding ceremony, reception and wedding breakfast. Click here to find out more: How to choose your wedding music
Whether you’re after Led Zeppelin for your Entrance or Stevie Wonder for your Exit, we offer a bespoke arranging service of £50 per request to arrange any song that is not in our repertoire. Whatever your request we will ensure that your arrangement delights and inspires you on your special day.
What we charge:
We have great rates for weddings in Kent starting from £450. For a professional string quartet in Kent we offer excellent value and a bespoke service.
How to pay:
Once you have confirmed your booking, we will send you an invoice for a deposit of £100 to be paid within 30 days of the email being sent. For the remaining fee we will invoice you 28 days before the event and you will have 14 days from the receipt of the invoice to pay the balance of the fee.
Why choose us?
- Easily contactable
- Support on choosing your music, timings and set-up
- Competitive prices
- Great selection of repertoire to choose from
- Beautifully played live music for your event